Collecting personal informationWe may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your first name, last name and email address;
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website including your name, profile pictures, and cell phone number;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address;
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details;
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet including content of your posts for sales of items
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication
Using personal informationPersonal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to: administer our website and business, personalize our website for you, enable your use of the services available on our website, send and supply you goods and/or services purchased through our website, send you email notifications that you have specifically requested, send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter, provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information and deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website. If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Disclosing personal informationWe may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of personal informationWe will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
AmendmentsWe may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by displaying a message at the top of the website.
Third party websitesOur website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. You are hereby advised to read the privacy statements of such websites before proceeding to use them.
- We use "view" cookie followed by the post id;
- We use G_AUTHUSER_H, G_ENABLED_IDPS cookies used by Google login, _ga used by Google analytics to track the page views..etc; and
- a facebook cookie used for facebook login starts with the name “fbms”.
Our detailsPanitr is owned and operated by Squash Apps Private Limited Squash Apps Private Limited is a registered company located in Coimbatore, India under registration number U72200TZ2015PTC021755, and our registered office is at: 1111 F-A 2nd floor,
Lakshmi Mills junction,
Tamil Nadu – 641037.